Nuke Alliance Uni31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for players of Ogame.org in Nuke and Nuke_Ac Alliance in Universe 31.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions welcome

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Averdon
Admin
Averdon

Suggestions welcome Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions welcome   Suggestions welcome EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:03 pm

All suggestions greatly appreciated. Idea

Still learning how forum works. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://nuke-uni31.forumotion.net
wongdavid

wongdavid

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions welcome   Suggestions welcome EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:11 pm

You're doing a great job.
Isuggest you can maybe add a guide section? for us to write guys so players can learn more on how to colonize, recycle , handy tools etc. since i don't think they'll check ogame forum for guides. and it can reduce messages of players asking how to do this and that. we can simply tell them 2 go 2 our forum and read guide #...

Also maybe a request section for info about enemy players strength or assistance in taking out enemies.

Also a farm section where ppl can post inactive planets for players to attack.

lol. if possible i can help you with the forum? become an admin or moderator? Smile
Back to top Go down
styx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions welcome   Suggestions welcome EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:22 pm

First off I just want to thank you somebusiness for setting up this forum as a more organized way to communicate. I think David wong is on the right track but that sounds time consuming, it may be more efficient to just post links of the good resources that are already out there rather than re-inventing the wheel. Post of Inactive player farms would be excellent though, and I'd have a # to contribute if the post is started.
Back to top Go down
RAM

PostSubject: i suggest   Suggestions welcome EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:06 am

i suggest u put :

-an hall of fame were players can put all there hof here
-an espionage reports were players can put there espionage reports
-an battle repot were players can put all there battle reports
-people who need help and getting raided too many times...
-.......etc good luck constructing
Back to top Go down
IchigoSo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions welcome   Suggestions welcome EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:41 am

I think all of the above is right and we also need a galaxy map set up and direct commuications between Peace and I and the leader's of Nuke AC. That way Nuke and Nuke AC can work as one. We could send each other's circular's if important. Also it'd be a good idea to set up a trading post that trade's on the rate of 2:1:1 for every member of Nuke and Nuke AC. because lesser trade rates will get you banned and Nuke could have a lot of trades of one resource and Nuke AC is in dire need of it, or the other way around
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Man

Emperor of Man

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions welcome   Suggestions welcome EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:53 am

xfire is a great tool for communication esp for orginising ACS attacks
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk44

Blackhawk44

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions welcome   Suggestions welcome EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:24 pm

The Forum is looking well done a GREAT JOB!!!!!!! bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions welcome   Suggestions welcome Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuke Alliance Uni31 :: Members :: Suggestions-
Jump to: